pressure sensitive buttons working in pcsx2 READ MY OTHER THREAD ON THIS PLEASE.
What you will need is one ps3 controller, MotioninJoy ver 0.7.1001+ , LilyPad-MotioninJoy. Put the LilyPad-MotioninJoy pcsx2 plugin folder.
Select LilyPad-MotioninJoy plugin pcsx2. Now we config the LilyPad-MotioninJoy from pcsx2. change the sensitivity to 0.623. (from default 1.000.) Now we open up motioninJoy. Make sure you enable option playstation 2' (for PCSX2 with pressure sensitive.) then click enable.
from MotioninJoy click the option tab. To button threshold were default is 64 make it 0 (For all buttons) and then click save changes.Tongue
Cpu Intel Core i7 4770k @4.6 Ghz 1.305v HT Enabled
Cpu Cooler Noctua NH-D14
Mobo Asus Maximus Hero VI z87
Gpu Evga Gtx Titan
Hard Drive WD1502FAEX 1.5TB
Operating System Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Ram Corsair Dominator GT 8 GB @1.866 Ghz
Disc Drive
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Sound Card Sound Blaster Titanium HD

Sponsored links

motionjoy until it makes the xbox driver optional, is a shoddy hack piece of junk.

would be nice if those tards gave credit for their xbox inf as well.
I've tested it with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas when driving, Star Ocean 3 with the dragon flute.
Cpu Intel Core i7 4770k @4.6 Ghz 1.305v HT Enabled
Cpu Cooler Noctua NH-D14
Mobo Asus Maximus Hero VI z87
Gpu Evga Gtx Titan
Hard Drive WD1502FAEX 1.5TB
Operating System Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Ram Corsair Dominator GT 8 GB @1.866 Ghz
Disc Drive
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Sound Card Sound Blaster Titanium HD

I just tried it with mgs2 and it's not worth it imo... There's definitely some sensitivity but it doesn't feel like the PS2. Light button taps don't register, you have to really press down. It's too bad they don't let you adjust it. I went back to the old style
At least it somewhat works, hm?
Yeah, maybe you guys can tweak it somewhat? Biggrin
If i somewhat had a DS3, I may Tongue2
Do you mind if it lacks vibration? Tongue2
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Just use LibUSB. It works WAY better, with perfect accuracy, and all the features of the controller. I explained how to use it HERE. And the best part is, you don't have to use that piece of crap Motion in Joy.
Windows 7 x64 | Core i5 3570K @ 4.7ghz | nVidia Geforce GTX 760 | 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistax DDR3-1600 ram | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Logitech G500
I've tried it using your descriptions, Major. The LibUSB drivers seem to install fine but they never seem to expose the DS3 as a valid input device for Lilypad or even the Windows game controller adjustment app.

Edit:
I missed the step with install-filter-win.exe so trying that now but it never sees the Sony vendor ID..