problem
hey every1 i just cant seem to get my ps2 emulator runnin right i got dbz boduki 3and it runns sloppy my cpu is fast enough to run it but i need the right configuration can anybody help me

Sponsored links

What does "fast enough to run it" mean? What exactly are your computer specs? (video, CPU, ram, and operating system)

You may be surprised what it takes to play many PS2 games at full speed...
[Image: 2748844.png]
Punctuation and proper words, else i WILL close this thread.
(09-25-2009, 08:07 PM)Koji Wrote: What does "fast enough to run it" mean? What exactly are your computer specs? (video, CPU, ram, and operating system)

acer aspire amd athon x2dual core QL-64 3.00 GB RAM
(09-25-2009, 08:07 PM)Koji Wrote: What does "fast enough to run it" mean? What exactly are your computer specs? (video, CPU, ram, and operating system)

acer aspire amd athon x2dual core QL-64 3.00 GB RAM ATI 3200
ql-64 is a 2.1ghz dual core which is on the slow side for 3d games. You can try some speed hacks and the latest PCSX2 version, but most 3d PS2 games require a 3+ghz dual or quad machine to run full speed with some games needing even greater (3.5-4ghz).
[Image: 2748844.png]
[quote='Koji' pid='78815' dateline='1253911352']
ql-64 is a 2.1ghz dual core which is on the slow side for 3d games. You can try some speed hacks and the latest PCSX2 version, but most 3d PS2 games require a 3+ghz dual or quad machine to run full speed with some games needing even greater (3.5-4ghz).
[/quot

O.k. Thanks for the help.Laugh
Your graphics card is also a major bottleneck. The Radeon 3200 is slooooow
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.