problem running games
ive got a problem running any of the games i have, ive got the beta version 0.9.7 and i can run it to the main ps2 screen but when i run the cd it resets then shuts down, it shows no errors in the console so im confused as to what is wrong, anyone help?

Sponsored links

If you are running directly the disc you must tick "plugin" in the GUI, make sure it's not for "Iso", then select the drive letter on Gigaherz plugin.

Still it's better you create ISO from them, for performance increase.

That's all I can tell since you didn't say the machine configuration, like the CPU brand, model and speed; video card used and so on.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(09-06-2010, 04:29 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: If you are running directly the disc you must tick "plugin" in the GUI, make sure it's not for "Iso", then select the drive letter on Gigaherz plugin.

Still it's better you create ISO from them, for performance increase.

That's all I can tell since you didn't say the machine configuration, like the CPU brand, model and speed; video card used and so on.

i do have it running from plugin for the disc drive, it gets all sketchy when the cd loads and then crashes on me

what specs do you want exactly, i have the ones from the console prompt for my cpu. the rest ill have to search for

You're using GSdx as the graphics plugin?
CPU: i7 930 @ 2.8GHz(Everyday)/3.6GHz(Gaming)/4.0GHz(Encoding)
GPU: Geforce GTX 480 @ 850MHz/1001MHz
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: 2x3 6GB OCZ @ 1527MHz 8-8-8-24