problem setting up pcsx2
I have installed all of the programs needed to run PCSX2 for OSX Snow Leopard. I have downloaded and installed Nvidia, Xquartz, and PCSX2SL. When i open Xquartz, which does open for me most of the time, and try to open PCSX2, i receive a message saying:

Could Not Load GS Plugin 'plugins/libZeroGSoglr.0.19.195.so': dlopen(plugins/libZeroGSoglr.0.19.195.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libGLEW.1.5.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/michaelkoval/Desktop/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/plugins/libZeroGSoglr.0.19.195.so
Reason: image not found

I am opening PCSX2 from my desktop. I have another copy of it in my applications, but when I open that copy it does not appear to open. I have downloaded all of the programs over and over again, hoping that would somehow fix the problem because I saw on another thread that it could be an error in downloading one of the files.

Sponsored links

As far as i know, you are supposed to use the latest ZZOGl port. Try this attachment in this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ZZOgl-port
Even better if you can compile it yourself, you'll get an even newer revision: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ZZOgl-Mac...users-only
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok, i just downloaded that, but to be honest i have no idea what it is. how do I use it?
It's a plugin. If the MAC port is anything like windows you should just extract that to the plugins folder. Zedr0n mentioned in that thread you will probably need the updated libs package (he links to it) but I got no idea how you would go about installing that (no MAC experience, sorry)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok, makes sense. so do I just put it next to the "gs" folder inside the "plugins" folder?
oh wow, it worked! thanks a ton. So now i have this new problem. I am not sure if this is a problem with the iso that i have, but when i go to open the iso i get a message saying:
"can't create gslong.txt"
and
"GS plugin failed to initialize. error code: -1"
or would that be the bios folder?
hm, does bios itself work?
i got everything working. i was hoping to finally be able to beat ffx because i sold my ps2 and still have the game. unfortunately ffx is one of the few games that doesn't work. i am having the white screen after the first blitzball cutscene problem.