problem with gamepad in linux (gentoo)
when i start pcsx2 from a console, the following massage is prompting:

Could NotLoad PAD1 Plugin '/home/frox/.pcsx2/Plugins/': /home/frox/.pcsx2/Plugins/: cannot read file data: Is a directory

after clicking the 'ok'-button the configuration-application is displayed. all configurations seams to be correct, but not the controller-fields. they are empty and the dropdown-list is empty too.
when the configuration-application is displayed, the console promtps a lot of errors:

frox@CTC ~ $ pcsx2
/home/frox/.pcsx2/Plugins/libPADxwin-0.9.so: undefined symbol: _PADclose
/home/frox/.pcsx2/Plugins/libUSBnull-04.so: undefined symbol: LoadConfig
/home/frox/.pcsx2/Plugins/libPADxwin-0.9.so: undefined symbol: _PADclose
/home/frox/.pcsx2/Plugins/libUSBnull-04.so: undefined symbol: LoadConfig

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcombo.c: line 849 (gtk_combo_set_popdown_strings): assertion `strings != NULL' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcombo.c: line 849 (gtk_combo_set_popdown_strings): assertion `strings != NULL' failed.

i don't know what to do and i hope someone can help me.

liebe grüße aus deutschland :-)

Sponsored links

download a new copy of the SVN and recompile it? that should work (don't updte REDOWNLOAD)
now i have installed dev-util/subversion-1.5.6
it has no effect!
I'll build one and upload for ya later, thing doesn't work on my pc, but don't mean it won't for you. (mine's a upgrade issue that killed something..)