problems with atelier iris 1
hello
i have oneo fthe latest betas of pcsx2 -r1575 - i am playing atelier iris now and at the beggining of the game after i defeat the hawk and it shows the cutscene of the city it crashes and i see this error-file attached
what do i do ?? plzzz helppp

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

First, give us the full configuration of your setup. What plugins are you using? Are you using any speed hacks? If so which ones? Have you tried running without any speed hacks on?

If you have, try with and without microVU enabled as well as turning off Interpreter. If you're still having problems, you may want to try regressing to 0.9.6 or revision 1474 which is the "preferred" beta version and see if it runs like that. As far as I know, they don't accept bug reports on SVN snapshot versions since those aren't really meant for public consumption and are more for developers to test and work on.
when loading savesstate are you using exactly the same option and version of all plugins and pcsx2 that you used when you saved that savestate?
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
(07-29-2009, 05:08 AM)seinfeldx Wrote: when loading savesstate are you using exactly the same option and version of all plugins and pcsx2 that you used when you saved that savestate?

hi
the game crashed so i disabled microvu then i pressed on execute and the game resumed ok -then i saved a savestate and then after a few seconds the game crashed again and it didnt help to disable or enabled microvu -but i will save using a regular save and then try the different settings and to turn off the interpreter
im using the speed hack except for the cycle steal and im using gsdx 3 ssx
im not at home but when i will be i will try again using a memory state and i will post my configurations if it doesnt help
thnx all for the help
great job on the emu!!

my computer is not so strong so im sticking to 2d games like this one
although persona 3 or 4 runs great on my system