problems with smackdown vs raw 2011
i am tryin to play smackdown vs raw 2011 with pcx2 but having some probs..
its just like a slideshow and ends up with a screen saying a slot in memory card 1 is not formatted wanna format it" blah blahblah,,, and then it does not respond to my keyboard...

my pc configs are:
intel core i5 processor
4 gb ram
win 7 home premium
512 mb graphics card

so any solutions for the prob???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System, cpu clockspeed in Ghz
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What's the name of the CPU and how many GHz on that CPU do you have? What graphics card? What do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Use PCSX2 0.9.8 .
Have you read the configuration guide and configured your PCSX2 Plugins and Lilypad PAD Plugin. If yes, then try changing the API's for the keyboard. try DirectInput etc..

And yes you have to format the memory cards once. After that load your ISO from here :- PCSX2 0.9.8 --> CDVD --> ISO selector --> browse and select your iso. and then use Boot Fast.

Hope that helps. Smile

Shadow Lady Wrote:What do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?

But how do you know he has slowdowns. Wacko He never mentioned it. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-01-2011, 10:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System, cpu clockspeed in Ghz
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

the followin are my specs:

processor: intel core i5-2410M @ 2.30 GHZ
64 bit OS
win 7 home premium
ram: 4gb
graphics card: nvidia geforce 410M 512 mb
games:
smackdown vs raw 2011
god of wars 2

pcx2 : 0.9.7

i have attached a screenshot from where my games goes no where
mate I hate to break it for you but your VGA sux, you can never play good games with that thing.
You can manually format it. First download PCSX2 0.9.8 here : PCSX2 0.9.8

Now configure your pcsx2. goto CDVD --> and select the mode to No Disk

And use Boot Full. Goto Browser and select the Memory Cards and format them as the BIOS says. Now again goto CDVD --> and select the mode to ISO and re-select your ISO. and then use boot-fast. Now are you able to get past the screen.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Thanks the memory card problem was solved but the game is still not responding to the keyboard....

so is there any file missing or corrupt or any plugin prob or
my game is faulty?
Did you configure the pad plugin to set your keys?
[Image: newsig.jpg]