ps1 memcard morphed to pocketstation on pcsx2
i didnt noticed that my ps1 memcard morphed to pocket station when running from 1.5.0~1.7.0dev
ps1 standard memcard format should stayed at 1.2.1

i'm using this for the game yugioh DOTR's "custom duel"
if you equipped your yugioh FM saves in your pocket-station you will fight Duel master I(SD rank)
if it would be in standard PS1 memory card is equipped you will fight Duel master T
source:
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Deck_Master_K

now my concern is that you cannot morphed back to standard ps1 memcard format when running at present pcsx2 build otherwise play it on the older build v1.2.1~older as mentioned or play on the real ps2 card my old ps2 memcard and ps1 memcard at present remains alived.

is there a way to morphed back from pocket station card format back to normal PS1 memcard on present pcsx2 build?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

(02-07-2021, 09:12 AM)smartstrike Wrote: i didnt noticed that my ps1 memcard morphed to pocket station when running from 1.5.0~1.7.0dev
ps1 standard memcard format should stayed at 1.2.1

i'm using this for the game yugioh DOTR's "custom duel"
if you equipped your yugioh FM saves in your pocket-station you will fight Duel master I(SD rank)
if it would be in standard PS1 memory card is equipped you will fight Duel master T
source:
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Deck_Master_K

now my concern is that you cannot morphed back to standard ps1 memcard format when running at present pcsx2 build otherwise play it on the older build v1.2.1~older as mentioned or play on the real ps2 card my old ps2 memcard and ps1 memcard at present remains alived.

is there a way to morphed back from pocket station card format back to normal PS1 memcard on present pcsx2 build?

Unfortunately no, you will simply have to downgrade your PCSX2. This was an admitably nasty hack I implemented to get Pocketstation compatible PS1 games to detect memory cards at all. The consequence is that whenever a game is able to detect Pocketstation cards AND normal PS1 memory cards, it will ALWAYS see Pocketstation. Sorry.
i see...thx anyway.
good thing i saved up at least 1.2.1 build.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(02-09-2021, 06:25 AM)smartstrike Wrote: i see...thx anyway.
good thing i saved up at least 1.2.1 build.

It's worth noting that the memcard files themselves are no different. The change is purely in emulation code, and simply changes how the memcard is interpreted.