ps2 games runing very slow in my pc why?
Hello sir,
I run resident evil out break and street fighter ex3 on pcsx2 both iso and also directly from DVD but the problem is that, that games is runing very slow. I am not gatting of video plugin setting, please help me out and give me reasonable easiast configuration of pcsx2. I've tryied Playground also but that framskip too much blinking my game and i can't able to watch any frame sometime its very fast and when game start then it slow...! Sad

The specification of my pc is,

Asus M2NPV-MX with Buliten Nvidia Geforce 6150 GPU 256 MB
AMD athlon X2 Dual Core
1 GB DDR 2

I've also atached pictures kindly see that and give me reasonable comment.

Game is running but very slow why?? this is major problem, hope you guys will help me...!
Sorry about bad english Sad

Thanks

Regard

ARS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Check this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2331.html
and this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2330.html
Both are in the FAQ which you should have read already.Your PC is low end for PCSX2 and it is normal to get that kind of speeds
Oh and make sure you have enabled MTGS and DC modes under Config->CPU
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Please guy, you have to read and learn for others thread which related for playing pcsx2 with CPU. Your vga is onboard one and have 1 giga memory, that very poor and limited for Pcsx2.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(01-01-2009, 01:17 PM)Register Wrote: Please guy, you have to read and learn for others thread which related for playing pcsx2 with CPU. Your vga is onboard one and have 1 giga memory, that very poor and limited for Pcsx2.

sir first off all thanks for the reply but in my board thats not VGA.!! Thats Nvidia Gforce 256 Mb graphix card !! and i think it can run but i m not saying that i will run faster but i could..!!
thanx for your reply by the way..
Yes that same meaning, gforce is a brand name for vgacard. Seems That 6150 is an onboard vga (build in just what you say) if i am not wrong. Anyway pcsx2 is CPU dependent, recommanded with fast CPU like intel core2duo beyond 3 ghz or you can overclock your CPU, THat can help you so much with Pcsx2.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.