pscx2 syberia 1 and 2 with mouse how ?
hello
please how exactly to configure pcsx2 to move with the mouse only game syberia 1 and 2 called me exactly how actually please with screenshot as soon as possible big thank you

Sponsored links

Use the Lillypad plugin and when you configure the right stick, move the mouse left, right, up and down instead of the button you would normally use. Also make sure to enable mouse controls. I used this for playing Time Crisis 2. Much easier with a mouse. You can assign a key to enable mouse control in game. I just assigned it to Num0
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
I used a 3rd party plugin for Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus called Nuvee to make my mouse work, if lilypad doesn't work try to search for this plugin on this forum.
Please I do not know how to actually set to play only with the mouse without the joystick

(04-07-2013, 05:04 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: Use the Lillypad plugin and when you configure the right stick, move the mouse left, right, up and down instead of the button you would normally use. Also make sure to enable mouse controls. I used this for playing Time Crisis 2. Much easier with a mouse. You can assign a key to enable mouse control in game. I just assigned it to Num0

and otherwise to play only with the mouse what is the best plugin because I also saw Twinpad 0.80 called me please

(04-07-2013, 06:58 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: I used a 3rd party plugin for Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus called Nuvee to make my mouse work, if lilypad doesn't work try to search for this plugin on this forum.
Please guys I'm not very well understood exactly how to do it
help my please