psx emulation cheater is compatible with pcsx2?
(11-22-2012, 06:34 PM)michellefland Wrote: but it is a pity that the real ps2n it works ps1 games on ps2 emulation and not it's a shame that it works not as in emulation
Tried to read it like 20 times, It doesn't make sense, can you rephrase that?

(11-22-2012, 06:34 PM)michellefland Wrote: it would be nice if the plugin developer create for ps1 used on pcsx2
like that all the ps1 games work on pcsx2

Not worth the trouble and it has nothing more to offer that what is already around.

Sponsored links

PCSX2 is already busy emulating PS2 to go and emulate PS1 as well.

Now, if you mean PS2 emulating PS1... oh my... this can make sense for Sony to implement in their actual PS2 console, but none at all in an already emulated machine to emulate another that can and already has it's own emulators. Besides, Not even Sony managed to get a perfect PS1 emulator on PS2...
Imagination is where we are truly real
if there is a program to use codec-cheats for ps2 games on pcsx2 Happy

in a few days with my new pc I bring you a program that works beautifully with game Pal-eur Ntsc-Usa Ntsc-Japan Cool
please give me a download link for me to try
put it here

(11-22-2012, 07:53 PM)lagunalor Wrote: if there is a program to use codec-cheats for ps2 games on pcsx2 Happy

in a few days with my new pc I bring you a program that works beautifully with game Pal-eur Ntsc-Usa Ntsc-Japan Cool