psx emulation cheater is compatible with pcsx2?
hello

could you tell me if the psx emulation cheater program is compatible with pcsx2 said exactly what I please thank you in advance

Sponsored links

No it's not
(12-04-2010, 06:49 PM)vsub Wrote: No it's not

Are you sure about that ?
Yes,I'm not new to this
ok thanks
the psx emulation cheater is a plug in for the ps1 emulator like epsxe. as you know u have to put the file for psx emulator cheater in the epsxe plugin directory, then select psx emulation cheater as the video plugin in epsxe

now u can put the file for psx emulator cheater in the pcsx2 plug in directory but you won't be able to select psx emulation cheater as the video plugin because it is not supported by pcsx2

to cheat in pcsx2 u have to use pnach files. learn how to do it
yes but that I know all this but thank you even

(11-22-2012, 12:55 PM)solidus Wrote: the psx emulation cheater is a plug in for the ps1 emulator like epsxe. as you know u have to put the file for psx emulator cheater in the epsxe plugin directory, then select psx emulation cheater as the video plugin in epsxe

now u can put the file for psx emulator cheater in the pcsx2 plug in directory but you won't be able to select psx emulation cheater as the video plugin because it is not supported by pcsx2

to cheat in pcsx2 u have to use pnach files. learn how to do it
Well, PEC is for PS1 games that themselves aren't supported in PCSX2... I can't see how it would help even if possible to be put there, just than as it is, the only thing you'd get are messages on the log telling about incompatible plugins or such.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Even if it was recognized, the byte system and the editing method is not compatible, PS2 uses double bits to store a value from PSOne and it would result to overflows.
but it is a pity that the real ps2n it works ps1 games on ps2 emulation and not it's a shame that it works not as in emulation

(11-22-2012, 06:22 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: Even if it was recognized, the byte system and the editing method is not compatible, PS2 uses double bits to store a value from PSOne and it would result to overflows.

it would be nice if the plugin developer create for ps1 used on pcsx2
like that all the ps1 games work on pcsx2

(11-22-2012, 03:48 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Well, PEC is for PS1 games that themselves aren't supported in PCSX2... I can't see how it would help even if possible to be put there, just than as it is, the only thing you'd get are messages on the log telling about incompatible plugins or such.