question about gsdx plugin
yesterday i checked m dxdiag and found out that my directx version was 11, but everytime i choose DX11 or DX10 on my gsdx plugin i always get an error saying that my computer may have insufficient resources or incompatible hardware/drivers.

why is that so?

more explanation pls. i'm confused.

Wacko

Sponsored links

To use DirectX 11, you need both DirectX 11 supports from your hardware (GPU) and software (OS). dxdiag.exe only reports operating system DirectX support. You need a video card that supports DirectX 11 as well.
This tool can tell you the DirectX support of your graphic-card.
http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/215...0.6.4.html
^Agreed with above two. but you might like to use something like PC Wizard 2012 which give all info and is better then GPU-Z.
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.
so that's how it works

looks like my graphic card can't support DX11 since its only intel 82945G chipset.

any way are there any games i can play with that graphic card?
any suggestions will be appreciated.

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
Minesweeper, Tetris... and the like.
lol i have the same GPU but i can play PCSX2 at an very low fps
is there a part of this forum wherein i can find the list of graphic cards and games that are compatible with them?

i saw it a while ago but i can't remember the topic.
idk
but what game you are planning to play? on PCSX2 and why? lol you surely have an PS2
(09-28-2012, 08:37 PM)wawawe321 Wrote: is there a part of this forum wherein i can find the list of graphic cards and games that are compatible with them?

i saw it a while ago but i can't remember the topic.

Any video card is compatible with GSdx as long as it has Pixel Shader 2 as minimum and had DX9 support.
PC games have more specific requirement from the video card,gsdx have only those as minimum(if you have them,then the game will run(how fast is another question))

(09-28-2012, 09:27 PM)harsh60 Wrote: idk
but what game you are planning to play? on PCSX2 and why? lol you surely have an PS2

Some WWE\SvR game I bet Tongue2