r-1888 displays so poorly surfaces at FFX
Please forgive me for having created such a thread, but I've tryed almost first-page lists of thread there and couldn't find any one complain about my problem... It is this:

1. The surfaces of things seems flat and only one color. They sometimes have other colors but are same flat and squared. I have tryed other version of GSdx r1873 and Gsdx r2xxx graphic plugins, but the display have no changed.

2. I return to the older beta PCSX2 version I used to play (some of r-17xx, which has the word "(beta)" on the label). Just the same graphic plugins give me quite good surface details. (I always set "Native" in Configure, for my poor processor.)

3. The r-1888 version give me poorer frame rate at some scene. For example, along the Mi'ihen Highroad. The older PCSX2 provides 30-35fps, bit r-1888 gives about 25fps.

The main part of configs which I suppose to be controling the fps of the game, they were set the same at the two version (because I wish to compare them). So what is the problem there? Is r-1888 requires more perfomances than that older version? What is the purpose of that consuming? I presently use the older, for both speed and the apperance of the game.

( Other mine desire, I need so much another iso of FFX to replace my SCES-50940, which contains too many problems such as hanging, crash. If you any one could point out some way to get another iso more stable, pray to tell me. I was preparing to be banned or warned asking this Smile) )
CPU: Intel Celeron Dual-Core [email protected] GPU: Onboard 128MB MoBo: Biostar G31 HDD: Samsung 160GB Windows XP SP2.

Sponsored links

Use the 0.9.7 beta which is known to work with FFX perfectly.
Quote:If you any one could point out some way to get another iso more stable, pray to tell me. I was preparing to be banned or warned asking this

Yes you will get warned if you're asking for illegal downloads. If you want another version of the game buy one. If your current ISO is bad, make a new one using your disc and imgburn
[Image: newsig.jpg]