r1888 and Tekken 5
Sorry if this has been asked before, but:

I'm trying to play Tekken 5 (which I ripped from my own copy BTW) in PCSX2 0.9.6 r1888. It works fine up until after the StarBlade demo. The game is running fine, but the screen stays black. Is there any way to fix the black screen?

Sponsored links

How do you run the game? It works only by run-> execute
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
(11-12-2009, 09:39 PM)Elwin Wrote: How do you run the game? It works only by run-> execute

"Run ISO Image". I'll try "Run > Execute" and see if that works.

EDIT:
Just tried it. It crashes at the BIOS screen, which I can't understand because I have the BIOS in the correct folder and everything. It doesn't even give me a error message in the console window.
Its the only way to run it. I have tried on several versions of emu since some time and with that way it works perfectly and with others do not at all.
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Are you using the Linuz ISO Plugin? Configure it and then try Run > Execute again.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(11-12-2009, 10:00 PM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: Are you using the Linuz ISO Plugin? Configure it and then try Run > Execute again.

That's what I've been using.

I'm gonna try it on another computer and see if it works on that machine...

EDIT:
The Video Plugin I was using was GSdx rev 890. I tried using GSdx rev 1873. The BIOS doesn't crash anymore, but now I get a black screen all the time, even on the BIOS and StarBlade demo! Now what's wrong?
Sorry for bumping the thread, but I really want this problem solved before it gets flushed away by other topics.

Any way to fix the issue in my EDIT from my last post?
try:
1 deleting the ini files and reconfiguring
2 update graphic card drivers
3 update directx
if you did this and it still doesn't work try :
4 set native resolution in GSDX.
Hope this will be of help.
Hi!

I am new here and this is my first post!

I am curious with tekken 5 and find a clear solution how to resolve it

Use PCSX 0.9.6 clean install or unzipped with original plugins

In PCSX 0.9.6 r1736 and r1888 it won't boot right after space ship game intro ( dont know the name )

Thanks!
Try checking 'native' in GSdx
[Image: newsig.jpg]