ratchet and clank texture problem
First of all, Hello i am new, I am not very good speaking english and i am sure that I am posting this in a wrong section as I alwais do.

I need some help with Rachet and clank 1 I am playing it at 60 fps and i don't know why the game plays a horrible texture which makes the game impossible to play. If someone knows how to fix it please let me know.

Thank you.

Sponsored links

press f9
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
If i press F9 the game goes slower I can't play it like that. If I attack it takes like 3 seconds to move.
what are your specs
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Far from a valid bug report.
Moved to general discussion.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ratchet and clank requires mip-mapping which is currently not present in hardware mode and, sw mode is the only solution. Try using extra rendering threads and mtvu if, you have something above dual core processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-04-2015, 07:46 AM)ssakash Wrote: Ratchet and clank requires mip-mapping which is currently not present in hardware mode and, sw mode is the only solution. Try using extra rendering threads and mtvu if, you have something above dual core processor.

Wow, thank you, i turn on mtvu and speed hacks and now the game rules fine. Really thank you all.