ratchet & clank goin commando black screen after landing on planet
(01-26-2016, 09:08 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Enable Manual Gamefixes: EE Timing Hack

Try it again with that enabled. (This bug shouldn't occur in the NTSC version... but worth a try anyway)
Do you know what exactly this hack does? Does it decrease performance? I noticed that FMVs in Final Fantasy XII and Rogue Galaxy played without hicups with this hack activated... I tried many things before and nothing worked consistently like when I activate EE Timing Hack. But I think it has some performance impact sometimes in rogue galaxy... I need to test some more later, but some more info around this hack would be apreciated. I'm considering letting this on all the time since many games have FMVs.

Sponsored links

When I land on the first planet I can't kill the first 2 guys before the game freezes. How do I fix this?
(07-22-2016, 04:05 PM)ratchetiscool Wrote: When I land on the first planet I can't kill the first 2 guys before the game freezes. How do I fix this?

Keep practicing ! one day you'll be able to kill them off before the game freezes ! Tongue

FWIW, did you enable the EE Timing hack as suggested before ? if it still fails then please provide the emulog on a new thread with further description of your issue. Thanks Smile
(07-22-2016, 04:15 PM)ssakash Wrote: Keep practicing ! one day you'll be able to kill them off before the game freezes ! Tongue

FWIW, did you enable the EE Timing hack as suggested before ? if it still fails then please provide the emulog on a new thread with further description of your issue. Thanks Smile

Well all of the other games I have work like a charm running at 60 or sometimes 70 FPS

(07-22-2016, 04:15 PM)ssakash Wrote: Keep practicing ! one day you'll be able to kill them off before the game freezes ! Tongue

I also enabled the EE timing hack and it still froze.
Quote:if it still fails then please provide the emulog on a new thread with further description of your issue.

As suggested earlier, please open a new thread. Most likely your issue isn't related to the issue on this thread.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go