ratchet deadlocked?
(05-01-2010, 11:49 PM)nburdick Wrote: I know this is an old thread, but how did you get Deadlocked to load at all? I can get through the first cinematic, but after that the game just goes to 0% cpu on the DreadZone Station loading screen.

Hey, I'm with u i tried the better and that got past the loading screen, but i wanna use the stable version cos the beta lags like crazy i used all the same specs, and it still freezes, i just want to play this and god of war or even up your arsenal Smile any like to re-bump this post soo we can try again would be nice enough to help

Sponsored links

(08-14-2010, 03:08 PM)Vaughan2 Wrote:
(05-01-2010, 11:49 PM)nburdick Wrote: I know this is an old thread, but how did you get Deadlocked to load at all? I can get through the first cinematic, but after that the game just goes to 0% cpu on the DreadZone Station loading screen.

Hey, I'm with u i tried the better and that got past the loading screen, but i wanna use the stable version cos the beta lags like crazy i used all the same specs, and it still freezes, i just want to play this and god of war or even up your arsenal Smile any like to re-bump this post soo we can try again would be nice enough to help

dont know what your problems are, i am using the revision as of yesterday.. lol

and with my computer overclocked only 5% just past 3ghz it runs full speed with slight decreases below 55fps and few lower than 45. over all its playing even online at full speed. Gets lagy if theres a full game with ten people. but playable...

oh, did i mention thats without using the vu stealing hack. although you can put it on to the first tick to speed it up slightly.(two looks a bit choppier, but anything more make it slow down.)
MotherBoard:nForce750i
Cpu:Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.6 Ghz
Ram:2.0Gb @ 960 Mhz DDR2
Graphics Card: GeForce 8800 GT
Core Bus @ 733 Mhz
Memory Bus @ 1011 Mhz
(08-19-2010, 05:51 PM)AllexAshton Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 03:08 PM)Vaughan2 Wrote:

dont know what your problems are, i am using the revision as of yesterday.. lol

and with my computer overclocked only 5% just past 3ghz it runs full speed with slight decreases below 55fps and few lower than 45. over all its playing even online at full speed. Gets lagy if theres a full game with ten people. but playable...

oh, did i mention thats without using the vu stealing hack. although you can put it on to the first tick to speed it up slightly.(two looks a bit choppier, but anything more make it slow down.)

Damn 55fps nice i get a max of 40 but yer i couldnt get past the loading screen, but i fixed that issue messing around with the settings, i just wish i could improve the graphics and still keep the game smooth.
but thanks for looking into my post Smile
(08-22-2010, 10:55 AM)Vaughan2 Wrote: Damn 55fps nice i get a max of 40 but yer i couldnt get past the loading screen, but i fixed that issue messing around with the settings, i just wish i could improve the graphics and still keep the game smooth.
but thanks for looking into my post Smile

I have the same issue so can you tell me specifically what to doBiggrin
Please!