really low or high fps
hey i just heard about this today so spent a few hours trying to fix this problem i am having.

when i start the game i get really low fps 6fps but if i click f4 ill get up to 240fps and the game goes into turbo mode ... is here anyway i can even them out?

Sponsored links

What are you PC specs?
Processor, GPU, RAM etc.
Without them i none can help you.
and if you press f4 the game will Run fast because that skips frames
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.
(09-22-2012, 10:06 PM)harsh60 Wrote: What are you PC specs?
Processor, GPU, RAM etc.
Without them i none can help you.
and if you press f4 the game will Run fast because that skips frames

ok i fixed that problen i ajusted the speed in seting .. but ive run ino another problem all buttons work but up on dpad in keymapping it says buton 1 ect can i put in any empty slot or what button is what?
Are you using a PlayStation controller or a keyboard as the controller?

If it's a keyboard just click the control you want to map in the LilyPad set up in the 'Pad 1' tab, then apply the key you want to use.

If it's a PlayStation controller you can install MotioninJoy (that's what I use). If it's any other controller I can't help you as I only use a PS3 controller.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(09-22-2012, 10:42 PM)Rolento Wrote: Are you using a PlayStation controller or a keyboard as the controller?

If it's a keyboard just click the control you want to map in the LilyPad set up in the 'Pad 1' tab, then apply the key you want to use.

If it's a PlayStation controller you can install MotioninJoy (that's what I use). If it's any other controller I can't help you as I only use a PS3 controller.

im using ps3 controller with motioninjoy using playstation 2 setting ... i was using ps3 setting earlier but analog kept pressing up on its own