reconstructing my ISO collection
@Livy I would not advise abdo123 to buy that crapware garbage... especially since ImgBurn is smaller, free, and as refraction said almost always gives good results...

(07-26-2012, 08:58 PM)Livy Wrote: Nero is fine if you don't mind its massive size. I recommend Alcohol 120%. For some reason ImgBurn GUI does not agree with me at all. You can download Alcohol 52% from the official website if you can't get a free copy of Alcohol 120% elsewhere. The 52% version does not have the burn function though.

*sigh* yes we know you are implying that he pirate it -.- (that is a no no lol)

Sponsored links

I use Alcohol only because I prefer it GUI over ImgBurn, plus the mounting function. IIRC I used ImgBurn before Alcohol. Generally ImgBurn was fine, until it dared to fail me when burning a disc. Angry It was the only disc it failed, but after that I switched to Alcohol.

I did not advise him to buy it, did I? I told him to get the free version. Tongue I mean the 52%, not the other free version. Laugh
(07-26-2012, 08:58 PM)Livy Wrote: Nero is fine if you don't mind its massive size. I recommend Alcohol 120%. For some reason ImgBurn GUI does not agree with me at all. You can download Alcohol 52% from the official website if you can't get a free copy of Alcohol 120% elsewhere. The 52% version does not have the burn function though.

Go to http://redump.org/ to see their PS2 game hash list. Make sure yours match theirs. The list is quite large, although it is not complete.

No and no. Personally I don't use NTFS compression as I think it make the file access slow. Just my thought.

i used alcohol 120% for a long time once but i left it for no reason i don't plan to buy anything now Sad

however i rarely care about ( unless it was over 10GB or so ) and i like his burn options Tongue

(07-26-2012, 09:06 PM)Livy Wrote: Keep in mind that Chinese software is as good as their hardware. Avoid Chinese stuff next time, abdo123.

the hardware stinks because of production costs but why Software stinks too ???

@Livy I would not advise abdo123 to buy that crapware garbage... especially since ImgBurn is smaller, free, and as refraction said almost always gives good results...

[/quote]

are you referring to me ....

what did i pirate ???
(07-26-2012, 07:45 PM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: Nero is fine but I would recommend ImgBurn (http://www.imgburn.com/)

(07-26-2012, 09:19 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i used alcohol 120% for a long time once but i left it for no reason i don't plan to buy anything now Sad

however i rarely care about ( unless it was over 10GB or so ) and i like his burn options Tongue

the hardware stinks because of production costs but why Software stinks too ???

YumiLovesMe Wrote:@Livy I would not advise abdo123 to buy that crapware garbage... especially since ImgBurn is smaller, free, and as refraction said almost always gives good results...

Livy Wrote:Nero is fine if you don't mind its massive size. I recommend Alcohol 120%. For some reason ImgBurn GUI does not agree with me at all. You can download Alcohol 52% from the official website if you can't get a free copy of Alcohol 120% elsewhere. The 52% version does not have the burn function though.

are you referring to me ....

what did i pirate ???

lol no...

When Livy said: get a free copy of Alcohol 120% elsewhere. I thought she was implying that you pirate it but I was wrong.
Am I missing something? Glare

I hate my avatar, now trying to find new one from Google Image...
(07-26-2012, 09:24 PM)Archerko Wrote: Am I missing something? Glare

Probably Tongue2

Lets go over what you are missing...

-quote feature is being a pain in the a--
-I am trying to hold back from flaming on Alcohol (the software not the booze Tongue2)
-abdo is confused (I think...)

EDIT: stop changing your avy lol... it is confusing me
ok guys no more Burning tools ok

now i need one thing ...

if i know that the ISO i have made is identical to the original how do i know that it's know corrupted or something ( like a bad sector )
I've never used that option but you can verify the image with ImgBurn

1.Place game disk in the drive
2.Start ImgBurn=>Mode=>Verify=>Choose the drive where the game is=>enable the option "Verify against image file"=>choose the image an click on the big button below
I don't know but I have many bad experiences with Chinese software as well as software from my country. I know why software from my country sucks and perhaps Chinese software sucks for the same reason. My country and China share many similarities.

Although I may know, I won't go into details since I'm not living in China so I am not 100% sure. Iff anything went wrong, some Chinese ppl here are willing to throw shoes at me. Rolleyes
We're the same, Livy... Wacko