redlof's Guide to Convert Codetwink Cheats to PNACH Files! for newbs.
@tallbender Not really^ extended just automatically does what short in here, there will be no change at all by changing what you said.
@Dead_Season The problem is exactly what it says - PCSX2 simply doesn't "see" the pnach file, most of the time that's caused by people using windows with "hide known extenshions" options and create a file crc.pnach.txt instead of crc.pnach, other than that, the pnach file can also be in incorrect folder. By default it should be inside "cheats" folder inside pcsx2 directory where you installed it, but in case of installing new pcsx2 on older version it can still be kept inside "C:\Users\username\Documents\PCSX2\cheats", so make sure the correctly named file is in correct directory(try both if one doesn't work).

Sponsored links

Where do I get the cbcrypt and codetwink disc checker programs? The links on the first page aren't working.
The links aren't working. : [

I just want to figure out how to enable an EXP Modifier on SMT3:Nocturne...
Links fixed. Yes believe it or not I just googled the 2 filenames, the first result was the file in question. Took me like 2 minutes Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I've just found out using Disc Version Checker that my downloaded .iso file doesn't match the cheat Advance Identification System in codetwink (does codetwink cheat code the same with codebreaker? Hmm,that's explain why codebreaker v.10 cheat doesn't work with my iso) It's Atelier Iris : Eternal Mana NTSC-U SLUS21113 and I've downloaded it trough some emulator site,is there some way to find a version that matches with the cheat code? As long as I know the only iso file that's able to download all having the same version like mine. But I haven't tried buying from vendor and personally dumped it into iso file actually,so could any of you give me enlightment to my problem?
I know my english sucks,so bear with it please Laugh
i want to ask, in codetwink say there's a must be ON code to make the code works
but in the tutorial redlof give, he didn't put the Must Be ON code in the .pnach he make for soul calibur II
is there some1 explain why?
PCSX2 does not need the master codes / on codes for cheats to work unlike the PS2.
ic but atm ima use 0.9.9 PCSX2
and i can't find the patch file, prolly it changed to cheat feature, and my .txt file can't be readed by it
is there some software/trick to changed .txt file into .pnach file?
yep when i start the game, it says on the log, No cheat found.., resuming the game w/o cheat D:
anyway i know this thread didn't support PAL game, but is there some1 out there kindly send me the codelist that work in PCSX2 for game Resident Evil 4
if there's no1 can at least help me to make the .txt file to .pnach file then Laugh
You have to put it in the cheats folder. Just rename it from .txt to .pnach and it will work.
i did but still didn't work D: