regarding FF12 and a small issue
that's odd, cause I'm using zerospu2 and not had any issues at all on ff12 can you provide pictures of your settings in CPu, gsdx and advanced? (at a place I can get to pics now)

Sponsored links

sorry forgot to mention, my cpu is on 3.2ghz not 3ghz, i have tried lowering clock speeds and raising them but no difference. these are the settings that i currently have:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try this in speedhacks, see if the problem still exists:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is not related to GSDX I think, it's related to the settings in the 'Advanced' tab.
im betting its the 2x EE speed hack, bc your just loading up a small cinema basically.
the most i use is 1.5x and dont have a problem with ff12
[Image: 1816969.png]
I'm playing this game now, and I had this problem during some cutscenes. Lowering my internal res fixed it. The EE multiplier speed hack doesn't gain me any performance for this game, so I left it at 1x.

I have an i7 @ 4ghz; moving from 1920x1080 to 1440x900 fixed my cutscene skipping problem.
well ive even tried on 1.5 and on 1, tried disabling all hacks and the issue still persists, the thing is its only started happening recently, the first iso i made i barely touched becuase i was playing ff10 more than anything and that runs absolutely perfect.

im at a loss
First of all you disable all the hacks, and set advanced back to default.

Ok, now the iso is fine most likely. I'm guessing this has to do with gsdx somehow.
Try running that scene in gsdx software rendering, and test if it also slows down a lot
on these effects.
If not, then you got some problem with your vga/vga drivers/gsdx settings..
yeah it also does it on software mode
ff12 emulates perfectly for me, are you using the NTSC U/C one or a pal one? (also what cdvd plugin)