reinstalling windows: how can I not lose my save files?
...if you have only two partitions, & one is primary, other is logical, Windows can't go retarded on another partition, ...also, all programs that you install, install it to default path, couse many times programs have bugs if not properly installed,, all thou my C partition is 120GB big, I have planty of space for everything, & I don't install games in C:\Program..., I install them into specific folder, namde "games" xD

...hm, ...well, the main point is, you should have two partitions, one operating, for system & programs, & another, wich is much bigger, for storaging all other stuff, preferable is to have fast HDD for system & big one for storage...

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X

Sponsored links

(09-15-2009, 03:00 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Unless, of course, Windows decide to be retarded and change the drive letter to something else. In that case, just start pcsx2, go to memory cards and change the drive letter accordingly.

pcsx2 don't search for memory cards using exact location.If inside the pcsx2 directory you have a folder named memcards pcsx2 will search for them there

Code:
Slot1_Path=memcards\Mcd001.ps2
Slot2_Path=memcards\Mcd002.ps2

Every card that is inside that folder will be in location memcards\
You only need to fix the location if the card is somewhere else(outside of the pcsx2 folder)