revAAA_X3 = PP?
Sorry for such a ignorant question.
I had recognized X3 is the official beta (means not PP)
and PP has been developed based on those X3 as the name like 396_PPr512 points.(PP r512 descendent from 396_X3)
Is this right?

The reason Why I came to the thought is below
"Jake Stine (Air):The r396 Official beta has the "Denormals are Zero" hack enabled by default (it's not optional)"
However my 396_X3_pcsx2.exe(that I had thought it was the official) HAS DaZ checkbox as optional on speedhack setting.
So I got confused this was the offcial or just a version of PP.
Besides,I has been not able to look for any newer official rev than 0.9.5 SVN Rev377 on pcsx2.net public beta distribution page.
This also bring me to that X3 is the official and re4rainbow.4shared is the place gathering brand new revs despite official and Playground.

1. X3 is official beta? What exactly X3 is.
2. If so,why it has optional DaZ setting...?
3. If not, where can I get the newer rev than 377 being at pcsx2.net?
4. If I can get the Official beta that Air mentioned, that has FtZ turned ON too by default? not only DaZ?

Sponsored links

A very fast solution:get the pp beta from the forum.

1.x3 means 33 cycle rate per 3 and no the official beta haven't x3 hack
2.I don't know but that's better no? U can't get confused cause all the pp vs of pcsx2 have a new icon and a new console style (cool green)
3.get the pp vs from here ... that's a lot bettere than 396
4.in the pp vs, in the advanced dialog u can check FtZ like DaZ..
(01-11-2009, 01:49 PM)morrow99 Wrote: Sorry for such a ignorant question.
I had recognized X3 is the official beta (means not PP)
and PP has been developed based on those X3 as the name like 396_PPr512 points.(PP r512 descendent from 396_X3)
Is this right?

The reason Why I came to the thought is below
"Jake Stine (Air):The r396 Official beta has the "Denormals are Zero" hack enabled by default (it's not optional)"
However my 396_X3_pcsx2.exe(that I had thought it was the official) HAS DaZ checkbox as optional on speedhack setting.
So I got confused this was the offcial or just a version of PP.
Besides,I has been not able to look for any newer official rev than 0.9.5 SVN Rev377 on pcsx2.net public beta distribution page.
This also bring me to that X3 is the official and re4rainbow.4shared is the place gathering brand new revs despite official and Playground.

1. X3 is official beta? What exactly X3 is.
2. If so,why it has optional DaZ setting...?
3. If not, where can I get the newer rev than 377 being at pcsx2.net?
4. If I can get the Official beta that Air mentioned, that has FtZ turned ON too by default? not only DaZ?
..there is no such thing as an X3 build,that is just a lame name some people have given some builds with the ee/sync hack x3 pre-enabled.
Anything you get from anywhere else besides this site and this forum is NOT official,NOT supported and potentially dangerous.
The only official builds are the release from the download page:
http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php (scroll down for Playground)
and the betas attached here by the team itself:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2731.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
AHHHH I got huge misunderstanding at very beginning.
What I intended to distinguish official from not one is whether its normal Pcsx2 or Playground.
I had thought X3 was made by PCSX2 team and PP was by PCSX2 PP team.

I read pp is based on PCSX2.
So I guessed that if there is PP396,there should be original pcsx2-396 made by PCSX2 team.
I don't know why but I assumed 396-X3 must be it for some reason...

Thanks,now I get what X3 is.
But just one thing.
>"The r396 Official beta has the "Denormals are Zero" hack enabled by default (it's not optional)"
Which one is the Official beta told above?
I got most of recent PP from 1.0.0395 to svn563(I believe these two r surely official PP betas)
while all of those has FtZ DaZ options switchable freely.
And it seems that the newest official pcsx2 beta(non PP) is 0.9.5 r377.
Is there still other official beta 396?
What is this PP? Do you guys mean PG for Playground?
PP = PCSX2 Playground Tongue
P5Q Deluxe | C2Q 9450 @ 3.2GHz | 2 x 2GB Corsair DDR2 @ 1066MHz CL5 | 4870X2 + 4870 | X-Fi Elite Pro
Ah Blush
Muhaha totally guessed right on that Tongue2
Death Notebook - (Killer Notebooks)
X9000 OC Dual 3.0 : GeForce 8800M GTX : 4 GB OCZ Ram