right analog stick inverted on ds4 controller
hey im kinda new to pcsx2 and im trying to play sly 2 band of thieves but i just cant make my controller work correctly (everything else works) pls help. btw im not very good with what the plugins and other things does or means so pls be specific.

edit: i got the right to be rigth and left to be left but up and down still dosnt work

Sponsored links

are you using any 3rd party software (DS4windows/fireshock) to make your DS4 work ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-07-2018, 04:22 PM)jesalvein Wrote: are you using any 3rd party software (DS4windows/fireshock) to make your DS4 work ?

yes ds4 windows
alright.
moved to off topic since it's not related to pcsx2, then.
so do u know anything that can help?
(02-07-2018, 04:30 PM)Malwardo Wrote: so do u know anything that can help?

nope.
I don't have a DS4, never needed one.
Maybe someone will help you...
Invert the Y-axis at the in-game option menu?
(02-07-2018, 04:52 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Invert the Y-axis at the in-game option menu?

u cant invert ingame there is no option. i now have y axis inverted but x axis works good i can live with this
(02-07-2018, 05:21 PM)Malwardo Wrote: u cant invert ingame there is no option. i now have y axis inverted but x axis works good i can live with this
If you do want to change it, you can switch the Right Analog Y- and Y+ in the LilyPad settings. Go to Config > Controller (PAD) > Plugin Settings > Pad 1 tab > click on the "R-Stick Up" binding, switch it to "Right Thumb Y-", then click on "R-Stick Down" and set that to "Right Thumb Y+"
(02-07-2018, 05:36 PM)FlatOut Wrote: If you do want to change it, you can switch the Right Analog Y- and Y+ in the LilyPad settings. Go to Config > Controller (PAD) > Plugin Settings > Pad 1 tab > click on the "R-Stick Up" binding, switch it to "Right Thumb Y-", then click on "R-Stick Down" and set that to "Right Thumb Y+"

ye thats how i made it work with X axis just cant do it with y something goes wrong when i do it. but i think i will keep it safe like this but thx for the help anyways

edit: dosnt work now see next post