ripping games help!
still not working. stopped at 21% then no more

can you tell me what plugin would that be?
[Image: asddads.png]
My Turtle Box:
Intel i3 @ 2.7Ghz
Corsair 4gb DDR3
HD4670 1024mb
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Sponsored links

You can use Gigahertz's CDVD plugin (I'm pretty sure that comes with the emu) or you can download Gabest's CDVD plugin from his GSdx thread in the plugins section of the forum.

From the sound of it, you're disc is unusable and will stop working onece you reach a certain point in the game, if not at the start. I'm pretty sure you'll need to repair the disc of obtain another copy.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Shot in the dark, but did you try wiping the disc clean? Maybe it's just dirty. Usually only pretty deep scratches will affect readability.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Actually, when it's a scratch it's usually a Cyclic Redundancy error isn't it? Maybe you've actually scratched the film on the other side. That shiny film under the label of the game is where the data is stored so if that's damaged, you have no hope.
my cd is damaged now Sad when i put it on a light, i see little holes. thats bad. Sad so much for downloading so many programs just to rip my dvd. Sad

i'll post here again when i have some ripping problems again Sad

thx to all you guys

thx for the plugin. hope it works cause i got many games that i cant rip
[Image: asddads.png]
My Turtle Box:
Intel i3 @ 2.7Ghz
Corsair 4gb DDR3
HD4670 1024mb
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
(08-13-2009, 12:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's illegal to rip your friend's disc unless you own it

He owns a copy of the exact same thing though? I don't see how that is illegal
It's illegal as long as it didn't originate from your own legal copy. The way I see it though, is if you have your own legit copy, it can't hurt to make an image of a friends disc but downloading will always be a no-no. (Just my view, I know it's wrong but meh)
(08-13-2009, 03:15 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(08-13-2009, 12:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's illegal to rip your friend's disc unless you own it

He owns a copy of the exact same thing though? I don't see how that is illegal

That's one of those "letter of the law" things that I don't see how they could POSSIBLY hope to enforce, but it IS part of most copyright laws.

I guess the reasoning behind "You must make backups only from your very own copy EVER" is so that, if they REALLY wanted to, they could make you pay for another copy if you were ever "careless" with your discs.

It's silly, but that's what it is!
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.