rouge galaxy
i'd like to know what are the best settings for my computer, but i do not know where to find my specs so i can post them

Sponsored links

from the original pcsx2 youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lji8Lhm7Wqc

press show more on about
(05-09-2014, 11:27 PM)Suberfail Wrote: i'd like to know what are the best settings for my computer, but i do not know where to find my specs so i can post them

i found some of them
AMD FX-8320 Eight Core processor 3.50GHz
16 GB of ram
windows 7 64bit
Amd Radeon HD 6670
What is your aim? Speed or graphics?
What have you achieved so far? Do you see anything disturbing?
(05-10-2014, 01:10 AM)willkuer Wrote: What is your aim? Speed or graphics?
What have you achieved so far? Do you see anything disturbing?

speed mainly. i get 40.00fps to 52.00fps during battle. outside of battle it varies greatly(25 to 62fps) depending on what i'm looking at.
I have a guide for low-end pcs. Yours isn't a low-end PC by any means if those are your specs, but you can always try my guide if you like.

if that doesn't work I'll custom-tailor some GSdx settings for you, just need to know how many cores your CPU has. (which I assume is 8?)
(05-10-2014, 05:11 AM)Saiki Wrote: I have a guide for low-end pcs. Yours isn't a low-end PC by any means if those are your specs, but you can always try my guide if you like.

if that doesn't work I'll custom-tailor some GSdx settings for you, just need to know how many cores your CPU has. (which I assume is 8?)

yeah, its 8. i was wondering if you could explain to me how to use your guide. i know i'm supposed to copy and paste it, but when i did it the window just showed a black screen when i ran the game. i haven't really messed with this stuff before.
read the guide thoroughly it explains everything
(05-10-2014, 07:01 AM)Saiki Wrote: read the guide thoroughly it explains everything

i read it again. triple checked everything and it worked this time. don't know what i messed up the first time, but it's running at 58 to 60 fps constantly now. thank you so much.Biggrin