rpcs3 > pcsx2 in the future
in my opinion rpcs3 will be a much better emulator in pcsx2 in 2 - 3 years.. because of the lazy developers of pcsx2 who do not release new dev builds everyday.. come on guys dont be lazy improve the performance of the application and its bugs..

pcsx2 is the worst emulator today... i hope you can change that and my opinion

Sponsored links

If your opinion mattered, we would probably do so.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So you're calling the developers who are giving up their spare time to work on a project you use lazy? If you want to improve then emulator then contribute and if you're not willing to contribute then don't use the emulator?
[Image: zRORpDo.png]
(12-06-2017, 11:28 AM)hamlet Wrote: in my opinion rpcs3 will be a much better emulator in pcsx2 in 2 - 3 years.. because of the lazy developers of pcsx2 who do not release new dev builds everyday.. come on guys dont be lazy improve the performance of the application and its bugs..

pcsx2 is the worst emulator today... i hope you can change that and my opinion

What is RPCS3 ?
PCSX2 is a free and last emulatorn since it's not possible to emulate ps3. You cannot expect to much. Try other emulator that suit you if you own it's console.
(12-06-2017, 12:02 PM)teots Wrote: What is RPCS3 ?
PCSX2 is a free and last emulatorn since it's not possible to emulate ps3. You cannot expect to much. Try other emulator that suit you if you own it's console.

see here : https://rpcs3.net/
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-06-2017, 12:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: see here : https://rpcs3.net/

It's too expensive to play RPCS3 on PC and you can't get better result than a ps3 console.
PCSX2 is my best choice.
Hamlet only does two things: asks redundant questions and says stupid stuff
Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz,
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
And some other gubbins that make things work.