save directory
Hello!

I hope i'm in the right place to ask this i'm a little lost.
My main question is : how do we change the directory of a save
Let me explain my problem.

I'm french but for a while i had a hard time finding a ROM of kingdom hearts that worked in french. So i just went for the english version of it instead.
But, as the lazy a** i am i found a french version that worked perfectly. Now my problem is that i want to transfer my save from the english game to the french one.
I downloaded mymc to try to export/import and everything without succeeding. Tho the problem looks like it comes from the directory of the save. i can't join a photo but here what it "looks like":

Directory                    Size      Modified                     Description

BASLUS-20370-01      131K     2017-08-12 03:07      KINGDOMHEARTS/01 Camp:Tent  (english save)
BESCES-50968-01      131K     2017-08-12 21:27      KINGDOM HEARTS [01] N:001 00:11 (french save)

So is it possible to change de directory part, or is it something else? Or is it even possible to transfer it or am i supposed to redo everything or stick to the english version Sad

Thank you very much in advance (sorry for my english mistakes)

Sponsored links

Quote:I'm french but for a while i had a hard time finding a ROM of kingdom hearts that worked in french. So i just went for the english version of it instead.
But, as the lazy a** i am i found a french version that worked perfectly
even if it's not explicit, i don't think anyone is willing to help you around here.
seems too fishy.

good luck
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go