savestate/mem card question
Hi,

I've noticed when you load a savestate that the memory card is automatically ejected. I still want to use my memory card but i continued a game from a save state. With unchecking the box i managed to save now on the memory card.

Will i have problems in the future with this card because of corruption, or should i see it right away

Thx

I3 [email protected] ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
ati hd 5770

Educate men without faith and you make them clever devils.

Sponsored links

It's probable to get corruption from doing that, it's why the option is there. If you want to continue using it like that I'd recommend you make backups of your memcards from time to time.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The option to eject memory cards after loading doesn't permanently eject them!
If you try to save your game a few times, it should come back.
(12-02-2010, 02:06 PM)rama Wrote: The option to eject memory cards after loading doesn't permanently eject them!

Does in some games where it doesn't retry but just says it didn't detect it and continue. I've had a few of those autosave games, in those cases if you make a savestate then close pcsx2 and start again load that state and finding a new autosave spot works tho Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah, I can see that happening.
We'll have to think about this..
I just let pscx boot the game , let it check the memory card and then i load the savestate (withouth the check box that ejects the memory card off cours) Then i can save without problem.

My question is if this will corrupt my memory card file, It's just because i play some games where the saves are too far apart and it are difficult games. Nice system to get yourself going in the game. Off course if i lose my savegames all of a sudden of some games that would really suck .

Greetz

I3 [email protected] ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
ati hd 5770

Educate men without faith and you make them clever devils.