setting the same buttons for more than one ps2 controller?
Hi so let me explain my situation so it can make sense.

I am in the process of configuring pcsx2 with my control panel. The control panel has 1 joystick and 7 buttons for player 1 and 2. I want to set up my xbox 360 controller for player 3 and 4 (for 4 player games).

Ok here is the issue, in 4 player games, all the 4 controllers are the controllers configured as 1a through 1d, and player 2 becomes disabled (or ignored).

The issue is that I cannot configure joystick 2 as controller 2 and controller 1B (when i tried it, one key press could only be for one controller). I'm doing this so when people play games, joystick 2 on my control panel will always be player 2 in 4 player and 2 player games.

Is there a way I can set it up so the same set of keyboard keys are use for ps2 controller 2, and ps2 controller 1B (on the multitap)?

That ways player 2 can use the joystick in games that only use 2 controllers (such as bloody roar 4) and player 2 can still be the same joystick and buttons during 4 player multitap games (without having to reconfigure everytghing)

Sponsored links

There's an option in Lilypad 0.10.0 "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC control", if I understood correctly that's what you want.

You will probably have better luck asking in Lilypad's thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0-10-0
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64