several issues
MGS3: (fixed by changing from peops to spu)

cracking sound (like if the speakers were broken, can hear things but the sound is pretty much messed up

intro (after new game) choppy and eventally stops

SUI5: (solved with skip video patch)

on stateload, sound hangs

also hangs on intro (when main char meets his father)

BG Dark Alliance 2: (incompatible)

Initial screen (select memorycard) is split, showing only the left part. intro gets frozen, but sound continues. crash after black isle logo

Valkirie Profile 2:

game terribly slow, vertical lines and shacking image

--

emu works perfectly with FFX and FFXII

nice rig and tested almost all possible configs (CPU, speedhacks, sound, bios...)

please advice

Sponsored links

(02-13-2010, 08:19 PM)Karoshi Wrote: MGS3:

cracking sound (like if the speakers were broken, can hear things but the sound is pretty much messed up

intro (after new game) choppy and eventally stops

SUI5:

on stateload, sound hangs

also hangs on intro (when main char meets his father)

--

emu works perfectly with FFX and FFXII

nice rig and tested almost all possible configs (CPU, speedhacks, sound, bios...)

please advice

I just tried running Suikoden V if you use set the frame limit to either 50 or 60 depending on if its NTSC or PAL the sound shouldn't hang anymore, it wasn't the same problem with me earlier today, for me the charters talked faster then there mouths but it worked for me when I used the frame
limit. By the way what is your PC specs because that could be important.
(02-13-2010, 08:24 PM)Eternally Wrote: I just tried running Suikoden V if you use set the frame limit to either 50 or 60 depending on if its NTSC or PAL the sound shouldn't hang anymore, it wasn't the same problem with me earlier today, for me the charters talked faster then there mouths but it worked for me when I used the frame

tried and doesnt work either

my specs are CPU E8400, 4GB RAM and ATI 4890 Vapor

also would like to ask a wierd issue i have with FFXII:

in-game cutscenes animations are strange: they talk perfectly, but the mouth movements are coordinated, and oftern the characters move away from the camera (shouldnt do that), stand still or just reset animation
(02-13-2010, 08:53 PM)Karoshi Wrote:
(02-13-2010, 08:24 PM)Eternally Wrote: I just tried running Suikoden V if you use set the frame limit to either 50 or 60 depending on if its NTSC or PAL the sound shouldn't hang anymore, it wasn't the same problem with me earlier today, for me the charters talked faster then there mouths but it worked for me when I used the frame

tried and doesnt work either

my specs are CPU E8400, 4GB RAM and ATI 4890 Vapor

also would like to ask a wierd issue i have with FFXII:

in-game cutscenes animations are strange: they talk perfectly, but the mouth movements are coordinated, and oftern the characters move away from the camera (shouldnt do that), stand still or just reset animation

Well I'm not sure if your video card is good innof, hell I cant even play XII with my ATI HD 4600 series its like a freaking lagg party but yours is better thow, you could try speed hack x3.
(02-13-2010, 08:57 PM)Eternally Wrote: Well I'm not sure if your video card is good innof, hell I cant even play XII with my ATI HD 4600 series its like a freaking lagg party but yours is better thow, you could try speed hack x3.

my VGA is damn good, i can play any game at top quality, and FFXII is always 100% FPS (60) with less than 20% CPU and 60% GPU usage, so power is not a problem
Well ok then did you try the x3 in speed hacks. What configs are you running it may be some help for me as well.
ok, screens of my config

any errors there, please feel free to suggest:

[Image: epsxeconfig.jpg]
CPU E8400, 4GB RAM and ATI 4890 Vapor-X
MGS3: You should use the beta 1888 for that, it works much better there ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta )

SUI5: As far as I know game needs a skip video patch to work, search the forums for it, it should be around. Loading state created with another SPU2 plugin than the one you use will cause sound problems

BG Dark Alliance 2:: Not compatible, you should have checked the compatibility list: http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?p=1&c=b&s1=1&s2=1&s3=1&s4=1&s5=1

Your configuration looks fine other than that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-13-2010, 09:33 PM)Karoshi Wrote: ok, screens of my config

any errors there, please feel free to suggest:

[Image: epsxeconfig.jpg]

S h i t nice screens this I'm gonna try these specs, I'll get back to you.
(02-13-2010, 09:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: MGS3: You should use the beta 1888 for that, it works much better there ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta )

SUI5: As far as I know game needs a skip video patch to work, search the forums for it, it should be around. Loading state created with another SPU2 plugin than the one you use will cause sound problems

BG Dark Alliance 2:: Not compatible, you should have checked the compatibility list: http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?p=1&c=b&s1=1...&s4=1&s5=1

A skip video patch has this patch worked for others.
(02-13-2010, 09:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: MGS3: You should use the beta 1888 for that, it works much better there ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta )

BG Dark Alliance 2:: Not compatible, you should have checked the compatibility list: http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?p=1&c=b&s1=1...&s4=1&s5=1

Holly S h i t I just s h i t myself I tested it with MGS3 it runs like a charm, it also works with Devil now: jesus.