shadow hearts 2 covenant freezing question.
this is my new question. um.. i encountered 2 kinds of freezing problem in this game. One is after the battle (but can be fix by pressing the start button 2 times), and the second one is when you go or enter the next screen where the screen turns black. It freezes when the black screen doesn't fade, it remains black).

is there a way to fix this 2 kinds of freezing problem in shadow hearts 2 covenant?.

thanks in advance for your help.

--------------------------------------------- <<------------ SEE I SEPARATED THIS PART BECAUSE THIS IS THE PREVIOUS QUESTION?!?
(THIS IS THE QUESTION THAT WAS ANSWERED BY SHADOWLADY BELOW.)
Previous Question : "Shadow hearts 2 graphic glitch in battle".
here is the screenshoot:

[Image: shadowheartsglitch.jpg]

it has a black graphics glitch below the middle of it...
im playing 0.9.8 and its in 59-60 fps.

anyone here who knows how to fix this graphic glitch? i thank you in advance for your help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored links

Known issue, works fine if you play in software mode (F9 while playing). Not much else you can do about it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(12-04-2011, 02:35 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Known issue, works fine if you play in software mode (F9 while playing). Not much else you can do about it.

thank you so much for answering my question. ^_^

jesus christ. ill just choose the hardware mode than software because it became slower when i choose the softwaremode. hehe
^bump for a new question... thanks
There is no new question.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-08-2011, 06:30 PM)BennyZars Wrote: ^bump for a new question... thanks

EPIC FAIL !!!

Also, we are sorry but we are not telepathic or should i say "telepathetic" Tongue .
(12-08-2011, 09:24 PM)andutrache Wrote: EPIC FAIL !!!

Also, we are sorry but we are not telepathic or should i say "telepathetic" Tongue .

i guess your "telepathetic" because my previous question was about the graphic glitch which was answered by shadow lady.

i only use this thread again so i will not create another thread. my new question is about the "freezing glitch".

again Shadow lady's answer is for my "graphic glitch question" and my new question is about the freezing glitch that i encountered in the game.

I guess ill just create another thread next time to avoid your so called "telepathetic" members who might reply to my thread.

I've been playing the game on 0.9.9 SVN and I haven't got the end battle freeze or the other freeze you talk about. Maybe you should try using that and disable speed hacks.
About your question, you could have just typed it again instead of posting "^bump for a new question... thanks " . No one understood that the 'new question' was your first post question (so not new at all??...)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-09-2011, 01:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: I've been playing the game on 0.9.9 SVN and I haven't got the end battle freeze or the other freeze you talk about. Maybe you should try using that and disable speed hacks.
About your question, you could have just typed it again instead of posting "^bump for a new question... thanks " . No one understood that the 'new question' was your first post question (so not new at all??...)

ok thanks a lot for that helpful information.

ok ill just do what you said next time i post some questions again. ^_^