shadowman2 help
Hi im new here..I posted in an older thread but got told of for doing so so im making a new one.
I want to get shadowman 2 to work properly but i dont understand how to do it.

i downloaded a custom build ..but there is only an exe...am i supposed to download the standered build of pcsx2 and then just overight the exe with the one in the custom build? and how do i know what version of the game i have? . i tried running but textures do not show up propelry. please help.

Sponsored links

Quote:i downloaded a custom build ..but there is only an exe...am i supposed to download the standered build of pcsx2 and then just overight the exe with the one in the custom build?

no idea. we don't support 3rd party builds.
best would be to try latest dev build instead

Quote:how do i know what version of the game i have?
should be written on the side of your gamebox
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-30-2021, 08:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: no idea. we don't support 3rd party builds.
best would be to try latest dev build instead

should be written on the side of your gamebox

from what iv learnd no build will run this game. it has to be custom and the bin has to be patched replacing some text using a hex editor or something..but im clules about this stuff. which is why i was asking for help.
(12-30-2021, 08:35 AM)domjam Wrote: from what iv learnd no build will run this game. it has to be custom and the bin has to be patched replacing some text using a hex editor or something..but im clules about this stuff. which is why i was asking for help.

Ask the build author directly, then.
it's none of our concern
(12-30-2021, 08:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Ask the build author directly, then.
it's none of our concern

seems like its none of YOUR concern.  ther are other people on this fourm like the ones that posted that thread that i posted in...im only making a new one up beacuse you came in and told me to do so...which i have. and now all your doing is being toxic towards me..which i dont appriciate.
My bad. I thought you were talking about the one that was posted in spanish language
you can use the one provided by prafull : https://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=70723

just copy/paste it in your pcsx2 main dir and launch it when you want to play shadowman 2 (won't work for other games).make sure you enable shadowman 2 fix and enable cheats to activate the .pnach file, of course (you will need to enable a manual gamefix too)

Quote:and now all your doing is being toxic towards me..which i dont appriciate.
that's your opinion. thanks for sharing it. if i care, i'll inform you

that said, try latest git build anyways. that could help a lot
(12-30-2021, 09:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: My bad. I thought you were talking about the one that was posted in spanish language
you can use the one provided by prafull : https://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=70723

just copy/paste it in your pcsx2 main dir and launch it when you want to play shadowman 2 (won't work for other games).make sure you enable shadowman 2 fix and enable cheats to activate the .pnach file, of course (you will need to enable a manual gamefix too)

that's your opinion. thanks for sharing it. if i care, i'll inform you

that said, try latest git build anyways. that could help a lot

ok. Thank you. im sorry about before.