should we ever expect pcsx2 on android?
(12-01-2013, 04:33 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: No, the psp is not nearly as complex as the ps2 and either is the wii/gamecube

PSP may actually be more complex in some areas, however the chipset is very similar in speed and the PSP isn't missing much to run PS2 games

Sponsored links

(04-07-2014, 06:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if someone gets enough interest in making one, maybe...

I think yes.
i'll put this way in man hours it would take over proably 5+ years if they worked at the same pace secondly the playsation 2 has a setup that is so complex that it is difficult to emulate on a mid range pc with playable speeds. android phones are not even close to midrange Ultrabook processor in terms of performance, and ultrabooks in my experience have troubles running games desgined for PC.
Windows 10
Intel 5930k 4.2ghz/core
32 GBs of 2400MHz DDR4
AMD PoweColor 390X (GPUs are expensive or this would be in crossfire)
Android HW speed will come. The main issue is that currently no one of the team is interested in putting the (huge) effort into it.
That means others can try if they want to!
Simply fork the repository and start porting. We'll surely even help if the problem is technical
and it appears to be a genuine attempt. All we currently don't want to do is start a port ourselves
but even that could change. (I can't speak for all of us Wink )