slow
and about how much would a laptop (or should i get a computer) with those specs. cost and where is the best place to get one

Sponsored links

dpedns on the country
I spent 990 € for it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok i live in the US could u think of price range and a few stores

nevermind these posts are starting to get off topic thanks everybody for helping.
(06-04-2012, 07:06 PM)ianxxace Wrote: ok i live in the US could u think of price range and a few stores

nevermind these posts are starting to get off topic thanks everybody for helping.

You should definitely get a full desktop instead of a laptop. I only got a laptop because being an expat I need the mobility - I can't be hauling a desktop around city to city, country to country, or to my school where we are required to have a laptop computer (or use their Macbook Program which issues Macbook Pro laptops to students while they're there, but I don't want that).

A high-end laptop? Mine was $5300, though mine might be a bit over the top of high end on the laptop side.

I got mine from Origin who are the former Alienware team from before Dell took over. They make great systems of all kinds, including laptops with desktop hardware inside (though as you should expect they are way heavy. I got mine because it had newer hardware types and wasn't as big and bulky, and it turns out to be a good thing that I got a single-GPU system).

HOWEVER, they are expensive. You get what you pay for of course, which is an awesome computer, but that is very expensive. If you want to save the most money possible then I recommend that you build your own and you'd save a ton more cash than if you order it be built by a manufacturer. But...I hate judging people, but you don't seem like the type to know how to build one so...unless you're willing to learn that top to bottom I'm going to guess you can't.

So, you want a laptop for cheap AND to be good, ah..? Hmm...dunno...take a look at Origin, Sager, Alienware, ASUS, or HP.
ok i went to your links and i found a few that i like now can you help me by telling me which ones are better to gaming and everday life. here are the ones i liked in order from most fav to least fav, Alienware M11x, HP Pavilion dv4t-4200 Entertainment Notebook PC, EON11-S. i really like the alienware because of the look but idk if that is a good thing to buy something off of looks so if you could plz help me that would be great
The Origin EON11-S is nice.
However, if you want the Alienware M11x take it.
I mean Ivybridge technology is nice and all but the GPU you are getting in Origin is like a total relaunch of the GTX5xx series.

To sum it up take the Alienware m11x.
It's nice and will pretty much emulate any game you want it to. Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86