slowly freeze! help
yeah i just installed pcxs2 and other stuff. everything started fine when i launched the game (katamari damacy Laugh) but first it says:"no katamari damacy data foun blablabla..." and i start the game but there comes the intro and the game slowly freezes while fps drops to 35 and nothing happens! please dont tell me that theres something wrong with the iso file >< cant find it anywhere

Sponsored links

this is what i found in compatibility list, but i dunno if it still applies
[Image: katamariw.jpg]
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Use the latest beta (1888) I've been able to completely play the game with no issues. You may need to turn on microVU1 (microvu0 can be off or on, but certain speed hacks cause issue with it on)
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-26-2009, 11:02 PM)Koji Wrote: Use the latest beta (1888) I've been able to completely play the game with no issues. You may need to turn on microVU1 (microvu0 can be off or on, but certain speed hacks cause issue with it on)
Well at least i can use direct x 11 now but still freezes at cows on the field (intro) but without slowing down Wacko
Ah that's right, I forgot the intro causes a crash. Click on misc -> enable patches and try reloading the game.

-note- I think there is only a video skip patch for the US (NTSC) version of the game, it won't fix the pal version unfortunately.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-27-2009, 12:26 AM)Koji Wrote: Ah that's right, I forgot the intro causes a crash. Click on misc -> enable patches and try reloading the game.

-note- I think there is only a video skip patch for the US (NTSC) version of the game, it won't fix the pal version unfortunately.

worked THANKS! your a great man
Yes, it worked here too! Thank you! Unfortunately, my Lillypad won't work with my keyboard so I have to use SSSPX PAD and I can't get the keyboard to control the sticks. I'm just going to wait for my windows xbox360 controller to arrive in the mail this week.
Lilypad not working with keyboard? that's unusual, you didnt by mistake disable it on the main settings page of Lilypad did you?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64