slpm_659.98 Vampire Darkstalkers Collection is running very unsmooth & Giltchly
i tested this game one of the best head to head fighting games series from capcom its not working on opl ps2 only way to play is through dvd laser from ps2.

that version up to my knowledge is on ps2 and not even on dc

very good musics and characters details kof, sf, and these are must to have on collection.

please make pcsx2 compatible with this release so we can play and listen superb bgms on pc

games issues on pcsx2 not properly drawing graphics in when choosing any game part and very slow and jerky.

hope this helps to recover problem i tested sf anniversary collection same 2d mode game the super sf game is working i wonder why this is not.

thanks

aqm

Sponsored links

far from a bug report.
moved to general discussion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Lots of these titles work correctly in GSdx software rendering mode.
GSdx software rendering mode is also slow using hardware mode better than software i have tested street fighter anniversary collection working smoothly without software mode that game is also 2d

system config are p4D 3.4Ghz ati x600 card 1.5 gb ram other games are playable like ace combat zero and gow 1 gow 2 but not fully smooth
Quote:p4D 3.4Ghz ati x600 card
that's why software mode is slow... Weak CPU, weak GPU.
tried native res ?
native res ??

what the minimal req of system config cpu gpu for soft mode dear it soft mode why it needs higher cpu and gpu if its hardware mode its logical but software mode what the cause

epsxe plays all titles in soft mode gpu plugin even on wreck less sis 672 mirage 3+ built in gpu on board

is ps2 hardware emulation is that dependent on heavier pc sys config

what will happen to ps3 emulation i think its 2013 based new cpu and gpu or even more
(02-03-2013, 02:04 AM)Mesiya Wrote: native res ??
set gsdx internal resolution to native
Quote:what the minimal req of system config cpu gpu for soft mode dear it soft mode why it needs higher cpu and gpu if its hardware mode its logical but software mode what the cause
depends on the game. But no, your logic is wrong. Hardware mode will use your CPU and GPU to render the game, while software mode will use your CPU only to render everything.
That's why your CPU will require a lot more power.
Quote:epsxe plays all titles in soft mode gpu plugin even on wreck less sis 672 mirage 3+ built in gpu on board
errrrr...
are you comparing PS1 emulation to ps2 emulation ?
I'm just asking in order to make sure you are aware of what kind of nonsense it is...
Quote:is ps2 hardware emulation is that dependent on heavier pc sys config
definitely, yes. That's how emulation works, actually. The more the original hardware's architecture is complex, the more emulating it is hard and needs high requirements.
Quote:what will happen to ps3 emulation i think its 2013 based new cpu and gpu or even more
who knows ?
since PS3 is quite a recent console, I think we can still wait quite a few more years...
jesalvein i have changed the gpu from ati x600 to geforce 8 8400 GS still no improvement i am just listening music in options in vampire collection darkstalkers and getting 15.23 fps what more i would do this not fair from x600 to 8400 gs is enough

please tell what would be the best req for emulation
You need at least a 8600 for native res.
You just exchanged from a very bad gpu to a bad one.

I guess you'll have to keep playing on your ps2 until you can afford a better machine...