smt persona 3
having an issue speeding up the speech and music, it all sounds like its in slow motion or laggy. ive played around with the different options but unsure really what im doing, any advice?

Sponsored links

P3 is quite a "high" demanding
PC specs?...
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
i dont know where to find it but its a cheap laptop with nothing too special about it. this game didnt seem too flashy when i played on an actual ps2 and the actual cutscenes seem to run fine its only the speaking and in game music that seems to be laggy.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
P3 is definetly not high demanding :o I had more speed drops with P4 then with P3 Smile
Both P3 & P4 had issues achieving full speed on my Q6600 @ 3.4GHZ. I had many slow downs, such as the schools front gates, or in battle with the larger bosses it would go down to 30FPS. I had a GTX280 then as well.

If his Laptop is worse than that, then yeah, it is high demanding.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
still it's not high demanding, and never compare a laptop with a full desktop. Laptops aren't build for gaming, no matter what they say as a company Tongue the speeds are just way to low.