so many bugs with burnout games
Well running the latest build burnout 3 and 4 have terrible framerate, bugged out skys and windows majorly in purple, everything lagging.. that kinda jizzunk.

I noticed screwy framerates in thps4 but all it was was a messed up unstable framerate whereas with this both games are unplayable and look as glitched as all frunk.

I'm using default or near default settings, may have slightly modified audio settings as first attempt with 3 had no sound til I changed the plugin.

Also still appears to be impossible to run Just Cause at a stable rate on this as an aside, as it's already known to only run on beast machines in software mode.

Edit: also seems to be unable to handle any Ratchet and clank games properly with an insanely varied range of issues

Sponsored links

Ratchet and clank need software mode. with that they are fine.

Burnout games only have purple windows with full boot, so use fast boot. The sky can be fixed by entering software mode (F9) before the race starts, then switching back to hardware once it does.

Please post your specs.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-27-2015, 06:33 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Ratchet and clank need software mode. with that they are fine.

Burnout games only have purple windows with full boot, so use fast boot. The sky can be fixed by entering software mode (F9) before the race starts, then switching back to hardware once it does.

Please post your specs.

650w mega power psu (aywun I think is the brand?)
2x4gb 2133 ddr3 ram GSkillX
5 varied HDDs no ssd yet
1 DVD/RW drive
a-10 6800k richland apu
r9 270 gpu 2GB @ 256 bit HIS iPower IceQ
Asus A88X pro motherboard
5 varied 120mm Fans
Generic mfing case n card reader
So many wires it would make a robot's head 'splode < on my profile under specs

Software mode is even worse framerate wise for obvious reasons
Software mode can be sped up with some extra rendering threads. 2 would be good for your CPU. But your CPU is really a bit weak for software without an overclock. But unfortunately for those games right now that's all you can do. MASSIVE improvements have been made to the OGL backend, but not for these specific games as we are focusing on things that affect many games first, rather than issue with specific games.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Huh... so how soon is a general framerate fix fr stuff like burnout/just cause/the old ratchet n clanks etc expected...

Also an a10 that by default runs 4 cores at 4.1GHz is too slow for some ps2 stuff... (can oc to 4.4 iirc)
Well damn emulation ain't hardware efficient huh
It's just a matter of single thread processing.
Your cpu is on the slow side for Singl Threaded apps.

As simple as that
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go