software mode better graphics
I am trying to play Transformers Revenge Of The fallen it requires software mode but it looks very bad even with x16 AF unlike hardware mode theres no way to make things look better am i missing something?

Sponsored links

No.
Software mode can't be upscaled by nature
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The only things that affect software mode are in the box at the bottom of the GSDX config window, all the fancy stuff like AF, Resolution, Blending etc, they only affect hardware mode.

The whole idea with software mode is to give an accurate representation of what the PS2 would output, so adding hacks to this to make it look nice wouldn't make any sense.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-30-2020, 01:56 AM)refraction Wrote: The only things that affect software mode are in the box at the bottom of the GSDX config window, all the fancy stuff like AF, Resolution, Blending etc, they only affect hardware mode.

The whole idea with software mode is to give an accurate representation of what the PS2 would output, so adding hacks to this to make it look nice wouldn't make any sense.

Oh well thanks for the help I guess I will just live with it since well thats I played it on my real ps2