[solved] R5766 Works but anything higher doesn't? help please...
(04-04-2014, 02:56 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: can you post emulog.txt (from directory pcsx2\logs ) ?

No, the emu log doesn't show anything, it just crashes, however I have just found out what the problem was by changing plugins and trying and trying, I finally found out that "Dev9" had a plugin that didn't work with it, The gigahez driver, so I changed it to the Null Driver and it now worksSmile

Sponsored links

(04-04-2014, 03:00 PM)deepfree Wrote: No, the emu log doesn't show anything, it just crashes, however I have just found out what the problem was by changing plugins and trying and trying, I finally found out that "Dev9" had a plugin that didn't work with it, The gigahez driver, so I changed it to the Null Driver and it now worksSmile

How come everyone just uses that plugin without even knowing what it does. And i don't understand yet why that damn thing hasn't been fixed so it won't crash the emulator Tongue2
(04-05-2014, 02:00 AM)Coornio Wrote: How come everyone just uses that plugin without even knowing what it does. And i don't understand yet why that damn thing hasn't been fixed so it won't crash the emulator Tongue2

I didn't even pick that plugin, it was just the one selected, why I don't know, but happy to know that I could fix it, because it was annoying...
(04-05-2014, 02:00 AM)Coornio Wrote: How come everyone just uses that plugin without even knowing what it does. And i don't understand yet why that damn thing hasn't been fixed so it won't crash the emulator Tongue2

I dont think they use it on purpose. Its a bug where for some reason pcsx2 does not select the null plugin by default, happened to to me once as well, its really strange and very random.