some questions :D
(06-30-2009, 09:31 PM)cookie Wrote: ...
cant amd and intel agree on making the same features or name them different at least , i mean its just extra work for coders/developers and confusing for the people xD

such "agreements" are called licensing and cost money. very large amounts of money. amd either doesn't have or doesn't want to throw that much money at intel. cause amd knows, intel is clever, it would just take the money, invest it into its sse department, invent sse5 and sell that for even more money to amd Wink

so microVU is only avaiable in the beta version . i have the latest official release from the downloadpage on psx2.net cant find the revision number Ninja

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

and yes it s a realy strange problem, i just found out that this happens when i click on the "maximize" button, when i manualy resize it its all ok, (only 5 fps drop) but somehow the huge fps drop just happens by random, i mean sometimes i click on maximize and everything runs smooth sometimes i manualy resize it annd the fps drops about 50% and vista versa, but i think its just my os xD

could be a problem with the vista aero theme, try deactivating the new design (switch to classic design) and test again.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403

Sponsored links