something wrong with the emulator ?
Some people have been able to overclock that CPU up to 4 GHz. O_O
Man, at that speed, there are very few games that won't run at full speed, provided ya upgrade your video card too.

For detailed infor about overclocking that CPU, and suggestions for a good aftermarket heatsink/fan for it, google:
E7400 Overclock
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<

Sponsored links

(01-12-2011, 06:01 AM)JTD Wrote: Some people have been able to overclock that CPU up to 4 GHz. O_O
Man, at that speed, there are very few games that won't run at full speed, provided ya upgrade your video card too.

For detailed infor about overclocking that CPU, and suggestions for a good aftermarket heatsink/fan for it, google:
E7400 Overclock
well hardware isn't evrything, i played both of DBZ budokai tenkaishi 3 on the r1888 version, and it worked perfectly (using native ofcourse xD )
i'm not a gamer really,but i like playing from time to time, and this emulator gave me the possiblity to play some exclusive games on ps2, shame that there's no pc versions like okami for instence :'(

btw do you know where can i get my self the r-1888 version ? in case i wanna re-install it (i lost the link that somebody gave it to me Wacko )