soo i found a laptop, will it even run PCSX2 ?
the specs areĀ 

windows 10 64bit
amd A9-9420 RADEON R5
GHz: 3.0GHZ
RAM: 6GB

just say yes or no and include the reasons or if there are any specific games it may or may not run

Sponsored links

yes.
but poorly.

Which games do you own ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-30-2018, 09:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: yes.
but poorly.

Which games do you own ?

Shin megami tensei nocturne
killer 7
Radiata stories
Romancing saga
Heavy metal thunder
bobobo hajike matsuri
Drakengard 2
Mobile suit gundam federation vs zeon
Fullmetal alchemist the broken angel
Evergrace
The recommended stp for the cpu for most games is 1600 and that cpu is at 1400 plus it has a amd gpu which will lock you to using directx only beasuse of bad gpu drivers and plus all those games are 3d which most likelly need a cpu with at least 1600 stp
My 6700hq is at 1800 stp and I did not find a game that will not run above full speed yet(not that I tried many games)but keep in mind that at 1400 some games will not run at full speed(esecially 3d games and don't think that some game will run better because it's older than another,emulation is not like pc games)

If you want a good laptop for emulation,beter search for intel cpu and nvidia gpu
Sweetstock also I know you want to probably play it through PCSX2, but Killer7 will be coming to steam/pc soon in case you didn't know yet Smile
(10-01-2018, 11:55 AM)StriFe Wrote: Sweetstock also I know you want to probably play it through PCSX2, but Killer7 will be coming to steam/pc soon in case you didn't know yet Smile

i heard!! im so excited!!! Laugh