speed
what is the difference between game speed and emulator speed?In the configuration guide it says speed increase but game slowdown.

Sponsored links

where in the guide do you mean? I presume you're talking about speedhacks?

If you're reading the bit i think you are. Increasing the EE Cycle Rate will make the frame rate go up but this is a false FPS reading and sometimes can have a negative effect on the game itself.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-25-2013, 01:00 PM)refraction Wrote: where in the guide do you mean? I presume you're talking about speedhacks?

If you're reading the bit i think you are. Increasing the EE Cycle Rate will make the frame rate go up but this is a false FPS reading and sometimes can have a negative effect on the game itself.

ya it is. i experiencing some game lag.The fps just keeps changing am trying to find a suitable configuration for my system so just want to know what all settings can increase the speed.
Lets start from PC specs and name of game maybe Smile
intel i7 quad core 2.20GHz 64 bit it is a laptop
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M ,window 7,8GB RAM DDR3,240 SSD

Game-Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2 ?
Set DirectX to 11 if not done yet.
Video plugin settings.
Graphic- AVX ,Interlacing-auto, D3D 3xNative, Texture filtering,8-bit texture,enable hw hacks checked. renderer- 3D 11 and no Dark Cloud 1.
3x native a bit high. More you upscaling , less speed will be.
Why HW hacks?
Disable HW ,in speedhacks enable MTVU,disable INTC
i keep it in original, 2x they had no effect at all. HW hacks honestly cos the guy on youtube put it for his dark cloud configuration
In speedhacks enable MTVU,disable INTC
EE slider to 2 position.
Nothing more you can do i think