speed fluctuating in burnout please help
Hi there folks. I am having some issues specifically with burnout 3. I also have revenge and dominator but I have not tested those games yet. Depending on settings the game works fine when first booted but the speed and frame rate fluctuate after about a minute and a half of gameplay and continues to do so in the menu. Even while the game is paused it still does this. I'm running windows 10 with an intel core i5 @ 3.40ghz and a geforce gtx 1050ti.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-27-2022, 01:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I can't make logs. it's not that easy to do. I am running a dev build. Unless you provide visual instructions on what to click on, I can't put out anymore info. I am an amateur at this.
(07-27-2022, 01:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

okay, the logs folder is empty. nothing is written there. how am i supposed to include logs with my post when the damn thing is not creating logs? Tell the developers to come up with an easier way to report issues so that these "logs" remove the hassle of locating them to include in an error report.                
debug->enable file logging
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go