speed increase
i think i will try it tomorrow.
$0®®¥ ƒ0® |\/|¥ 1337 3|\|9£1$|-|!

(sorry for my 1337 english!)

Sponsored links

ok,now i have the program,what should i do?i dont know...

(03-31-2009, 03:16 PM)petris101 Wrote: ok,now i have the program,what should i do?i dont know...

If you have to ask that question,you really shouldn't be messing with overclocking. You can easily fry your processor with a couple of wrong settings. I suggest you search the internet,read lots of guides and understand how all your hardware works like voltages,fsb speeds,multipliers etc before even trying to do this.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
you're right,i have increased the memory by 200 mhz and i'm ok.
now... i need a os-side cpu overclocking program that it is easy and safe like nvidia's for gpu if there is one.if you know something plz tell me where to download and how much i must overclock,i dont want to cook fries on my pc!

i have c2d and my default is 2.66 Ghz.

(03-30-2009, 06:53 PM)Saiki Wrote: my os has crashed numerous times, instilling microsoft software; my graphics driver crashes randomly; software shuts down on its own, while it's working.. need I go on?

You could go on, but that really sounds like it's a problem on your side. I have Vista here, and it's working like a charm. In fact, I've come to love it more than XP.
(03-31-2009, 04:27 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(03-31-2009, 03:16 PM)petris101 Wrote: ok,now i have the program,what should i do?i dont know...

If you have to ask that question,you really shouldn't be messing with overclocking. You can easily fry your processor with a couple of wrong settings. I suggest you search the internet,read lots of guides and understand how all your hardware works like voltages,fsb speeds,multipliers etc before even trying to do this.

It's pretty hard to fry anything with these days hardware. Besides, even with the constant temp of 105C processor's _guaranteed_ lifetime is about a year.

I have an athlon xp running related to my job (always on) at temps 85-90 for about 3 or 4 years now.
Uh try putting some silly voltage and watch the cpu fry in seconds...if the user doesn't know what he is messing with he really shouldn't touch it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-31-2009, 07:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uh try putting some silly voltage and watch the cpu fry in seconds...if the user doesn't know what he is messing with he really shouldn't touch it

Sure sure, but all these fresh mbs just shut off before your proc is about to fry, or lower your voltage, or whatever.
(03-31-2009, 07:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uh try putting some silly voltage and watch the cpu fry in seconds...if the user doesn't know what he is messing with he really shouldn't touch it
impossible os-side, it'll simply crash (done this enough myself to know)

not only is that the tool I use myself, but it doesn't touch bios settings, so it's a safe overclocking tool, even for novices
my graphics card reached 86 degrees celsius,when the max is 85,i think i'll go to factory settings untill i add more fans.