[split] 24 - The Game [SLUS 21268] (U)
(10-06-2014, 06:48 PM)masteratt Wrote: If you haven't please read my situation fully in my previous post.

If downloading of games you already own (because it's easier than making an image of them yourself, especially harder as my home gaming PC doesn't even have a DVD drive) is piracy "just because", then I would love to hear other recommendations. I know I already supported the game, I don't feel bad about "pirating" it.

Technically it might be, but I prefer common sense over technicality. This is the second and final time I will verify this Smile

Again, PS2 component cable on the way, need for an emulator avoided now Smile
It's a pretty intense community you guys got here but I guess you have to be careful.

We don't care if making an image from your own disc is harder. We will not provide support for downloaded games. Whether or not you also have a physical copy is irrelevant.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(10-06-2014, 06:48 PM)masteratt Wrote: If downloading of games you already own (because it's easier than making an image of them yourself, especially harder as my home gaming PC doesn't even have a DVD drive) is piracy "just because",
not "just because". Ever heard of legality ?
Quote: then I would love to hear other recommendations.
Make your own image from your own disc on another PC, buy a usb dvd reader (very cheap nowadays). Anything you want, as long as it stays legal.
Quote:I know I already supported the game, I don't feel bad about "pirating" it.
I wonder what your feelings worth when it comes to talking about breaking the law...
Quote:Technically it might be, but I prefer common sense over technicality.
A lack of basic education, i guess...

Anyways, you proved you are unable to understand simple concepts such as forum rules or legality, no need to go on.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go