[split] Fate Unlimited Codes Config
esynapse:
Try doing what the plugin says ><
You need to update your direct x.

Sponsored links

(01-05-2009, 10:30 AM)rama Wrote: esynapse:
Try doing what the plugin says ><
You need to update your direct x.

I tried giving specifying the path for the plugin folder in the Psxpg directory in the settings. I had managed to run this game on my old P4 with the SSE2 plugin so I know that I cant go wrong regarding this.
I have tried all the 3 Gdx plugins- SSE2,3 &4
My prob is that in spite of having the mentioned plugins in the plugin folder AND specifying the path, its still not loadingSad

Vista has direct X 10 with what should I update with?

Please help and Thanks for replying...
If it's saying "update dx", then it's not a game related bug. And with a p4 you'll just manage a bit of fps Tongue. Isn't it better to use your PS2?

Your p4 CPU doesn't support SSE4.1 or SSSE3. And it's NOT SSE3!
I don't know what c2d you have, so whatever it's reported in the commands window as max SSE, use that.
Update DX using the web updater, download it from microsoft web and update.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=direct+x+download&btnG=Search
Information 
OK looks like my earlier posting was not clear enough.. so here is the review

My PC
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2Ghz
Ram :2Gb DDR2
Gpu :Intel inbuilt 328Mb PCI with PShader3 support present
Direct x version : Direct X 10 (checked in the Dx Diagnostics)

Now, with these specifications, why do I get Update direct x error? and why wont the graphics plug in wont load?
Btw... no matter which graphic plug in i select the error I get is still the same?
is there a later version than Dx 10?Blink

My Iso is perfect and so is the emulator and i have also checked the plugins.

I have also specified the path correctly
(This I am saying because I have managed to run the same emulator on another PC)

Sorry Guys for giving you so much trouble, I really appreciate you trying to help, Its just that I am a big FSN fan Smile
There's one "big" directx version, in our case its directx10.
What the plugin wants is that you update this directx10 of yours (which is version 1.0 or smth) to directx10 (version 1.9234324) Tongue2
Update DX, you even got a link to the web updater a post prior to your last one...

(01-06-2009, 12:55 PM)esynapse Wrote: Gpu :Intel inbuilt 328Mb PCI with PShader3 support present

Don't expect nice speeds with this. Also, use native resolution.
I noticed that depending on the sound plugin, the music and intro/victory quotes are really loud, while the sfx and normal voices are quiet.
If you use a plugin such as ZeroSPU2/PP, the (Non-special attack) voices and sfx are really loud while intro/victory voices and music are way too quiet.

The game isn't normally like that.

Is there any way to configure one of the plugins so the sound is normal? I hate having super-loud voices and very silent special attack voices. (Such as the whole Unlimited Blade Works chant being dead quiet...)

Or is that just unavoidable as of this point in time?
Asus P5N-D | E8400 @ 3.0 GHz | 9800GT 512MB | 4GB DDR2 Memory | 500GB Hard Drive | 750W Power Supply | Vista x64bit
Once again, bug report forum is not for configurations...